11 March, 2014

Jamie's Baby Shower

My cousin, Jamie, had her first baby shower this past weekend. She's having a baby girl named, Madison. I really wish I could be there for her at this really special time in her life. Nonetheless, I was extremely overjoyed when she asked me to help design her baby shower theme and invites! I've been really inspired by Disney artist, Brittney Lee, and her latest film, Frozen, lately. She is absolute perfection and wanted to give a try incorporating her design into Jamie's baby shower invite.
By the way, I'm surprised my cousin Jamie didn't incorporate Cows into this! I didn't know she loves Elephants as well :o). 

You're going to be a great mom, Ate Jamie! I am so happy and excited for all the amazing memories you're going to share with your baby Madi!

No comments: