13 January, 2015

It's 2015!

Where did the time go?! We're halfway through January?! W H A T! ...Aside from all that craziness, I hope you all had a really, really wonderful holiday and new years celebration with your loved ones. This time of year always comes and goes so fast, I wish there was more time to soak it all in! I'm sorry for only finding the time now to post some deets of the crafts I made for my family's Thanksgiving 2014 get together! I gathered my collection of colored tissue paper and some props I previously owned to create our table settings and photo booth!





Then, after all the holiday jazz, my family and I ventured out to our natural habitat, our second home, our heaven on earth of... Palm Springs! We enjoyed visiting all our favorite hotels, parks and restaurants including: The Ace Hotel, The Saguaro, Joshua Tree and Moorten Cactus Garden. But what we really loved most of all was spending quality time together.









No comments: